Low-ligth plant set small(Chinese evergreen & sansevieria)
These hardy plants grow well in any lighting condition except direct sunlight. They can also adapt to low-light conditions.
- Plant sizes: 4" chinese evergreen, 2.75" sancevieria.
- Concreat pot size: 4.75"D x 4.25"H, 3"D x 3"H.
- Wooden stand: 6.5" D x 4.75" H
- Chinese evergreen: Water throughly, but allow the soil to dry out. between waterings. Do not allow the lower soil to remain wet as this may cause root rot.
- Sansevieria: Sansevieria does not need much water, and overwatering can cause the plant to rot. Be sure to keep the leaves dry when watering and allow the soil to dry in between watering.
Sansevieria variety subject to change based on availability.
Delivery: Toronto downtown area: east of Keele, south of Lawrence, and west of Carlaw