5" Money Tree (Pet friendly)
The Money tree is a perfect indoor foliage plant to give your home a tropical feel. Native from Mexico to northern South America, the Money tree is also very popular in Taiwan and other East Asian countries.
- Light: Position your Money tree in medium to bright indirect light, turning it every time you water it for even growth and leaf development.
- Water: Money tree prefers deep but infrequent watering. Water the plant until it runs from the drainage holes. Once water drips from the bottom of the pot, stop watering and empty the saucer. To prevent root rot, make sure your plant is never standing in water. Let the top 50%-70% of the soil dry out between waterings. Money tree less water in the winter months when growth slows.
- Humidity: Money tree prefers a bit of extra humidity so make sure you increase the humidity in the winter months with a pebble tray or a humidifier. it will also appreciate regular misting year round.
- Toxicity: Money tree plant is safe for pets, according to the ASPCA
- Additional care: Try not to move Money tree very often, they prefer to stay in the same spot. If you do need to relocate, you may see a bit of leaf drop.
- Ceramic pot not included
Delivery: Toronto downtown area: east of Keele, south of Lawrence, and west of Carlaw